Serena is a co-founding Partner at Peerali Law with an expertise in catastrophic personal injury and trial work.
Prior to forming Peerali Law, Serena oversaw all aspects of civil litigation including the preparation of pleadings, motions, written discovery, settlement negotiations, mediation and pre and post-trial motions at a nationally renowned Plaintiff’s firm in Downtown, Los Angeles. Serena has had first and second chair experience in several jury trials.
Professional Associations & Membership
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)- Member; 2018 graduate of CAALA’s Plaintiff’s Trial Academy
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)- Member
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)- Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charity (LATLC)- Member
- Armenian Bar Association
- Southwestern Law School, J.D., 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles. B.A. Anthropology, 2008
- Daily Journal, Creative Uses of the ‘High-Low’ Agreement
- Advocate, Class Certification and Warranty Claims: The Implications of Class Certification Requirements in California State and Federal District Courts for Breach of Warranty Claims in Products-Defect Class Actions (June 2020)